My Giants

My Giants
Here are a few of my Giants

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I have procrastinated for years on this blogging thing that I was suppose to start on January 1st 2012  Well today i was so inspired by someone elses story that i was instantly convicted. I feel like im going to explode because everything that i should have been blogging about is all bottled up inside of me. You see, during my one on one sessions with God, he told me to tell my story.  Now this is where the procrastination comes in.  I guess in away I was afraid to share.  I shouldn't say i guess, I know i was afraid.  I WAS afraid of what others would think or say about me.  Well today I'm not!  I'm trying to figure out exactly where to begin.  As you read my blogs please know that they are suppose to be unedited.  If i go back to fix what I type, the words will changed and the purpose will be lost. So please forgive me now of the misspellings and incorrect grammar.

First i would like to thank and praise God for truly being #1 in my life today.  I thank God for hold me up and keeping me sane when I thought I was insane.  Thank you for the many miracles you have allowed me to receive.  Thank you Lord for showing me who I am, your daughter!

This is the first step, to simply start the process so that everything else can fall into place.

More to come in a couple hours :)

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment